Labels

Labels

Home » » Magnifique

Magnifique





"Nobody ever figures out what life is all about, and it doesn’t matter. Explore the world. Nearly everything is really interesting if you go into it deeply enough."

- Richard P. Feynman







VenIce_Italy_2015_0012
Venice,  Italy 


Nadja Bender for Elle France, October 2015
Photographed by Cedric Buchet







"My imagination makes me human and makes me a fool; it gives me all the world, and exiles me from it."

- Ursula K. Le Guin, "The Creatures on My Mind" in Unlocking the Air and Other Stories



Photo credit elizabethphotography









VenIce_Italy_2015_0353

Venice,  Italy 





"All great and precious things are lonely."

- John Steinbeck, East of Eden





Clothworkers’ Centre for the study and conservation of textiles and fashion

vam.ac.uk


photo credit Vutheara



Egg Trading 
casey casey silk dress






Tilda Swinton 
Hong Jang Hyun for Vogue Korea August 2015








"You will do foolish things, but do them with enthusiasm."

- Colette, New York World-Telegram and Sun